Trackon courier provides you with tracking numbers if you wish to check the status of your orders. Our website will display the parcel status when you enter the parcel number. The package displays many details, such as an estimated pickup date, delivery time, weight, and logistical information.
The Trackon courier tracking program offers free access to consumers to track their parcels. Customers who book delivery with Trackon courier are issued a tracking number or AWB number for it. Using the AWB number, you can track your parcel without having to make a call or visit a franchise.
You can track your couriers instantly without paying anything. We provide live status updates regarding the delivery of your order through us.
Steps to follow for Trackon tracking
To locate your parcel, you need to take a few simple steps and you’ll get the satisfaction of monitoring it wherever you are. You need an internet connection and a device to do online tracking of Trackon couriers. The following are the steps to follow in order to track your courier.
- On the top of your screen, you will see a search bar that says, “Enter tracking number here”.
- When you book a delivery order, you will receive a tracking Trackon courier number that should be entered in this search box.
- Next, click on the ‘Track here’ button which is located next to the search box.
- You will be taken to the main page when you click this button. You can check the status of your parcel here, as well as see all of the details of your parcel.
Trackon courier tracking numbers must be entered precisely as otherwise the system will not display any information to you. To track here, click the button next to the search box. Furthermore, to track the parcels’ online status, Trackon needs an internet connection.
Services offered by Trackon courier tracking
The Trackon courier company offers its customers two types of tracking services. They are domestic and international. However, they provide multiple options for shipments.
Delivery services domestically
- This Trackon prime track service delivers products within 1 to 2 business days to major cities in India.
- Express Standard is an economical service for people who want to arrange for delivery of their parcels by air, rail, and even road. This service is affordable and takes only a few bucks to book.
- Surface Express Cargo is another delivery process for large shipments requiring a cargo service. These professionals are available to help small business owners grow their companies.
- Air Express Cargo is the best solution for sending cargo that is very large and exceeds 100 kgs in weight. This is a special box designed to deliver extra heavy packages as well as require fast delivery.
International Trackon Services
- The company assists its clients in sending international shipments as well.
- The company now offers international shipping plans, so you can send documents and packages.
- In this case, you must contact a branch near your location and arrange your shipment.
- Trackon shipping tracking also includes many additional features that can give you a very pleasant delivery experience; The Company provides reverse pickup services, which are excellent for customers and suppliers alike.
- The company also offers cash on delivery as a payment method for flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I track Trackon Courier status?
You must enter the tracking number or AWB number and click the track button on official website. It’s done! You will see the courier tracking status immediately on your screen.
Q2. Does Trackon deliver on Sunday?
Trackon couriers are usually available from Monday to Saturday from 10 am until 7 pm. We don’t offer courier tracking services during holidays.
Q3. What is AWB no?
This is a unique shipment number which contains all the information about your parcel. This makes it possible to identify it among a large number of other parcels. It is also helpful for Trackon courier tracking.